- We would like to take this opportunity to welcome our colleagues at the U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command, the Army Training and Support Center and Fort Eustis. We look forward to a long lasting relationship with the U. S. Army.
- During the month of October 2014, LRA increased its workforce by a total of 23 new employees. Of this group, 10 are Veterans, which demonstrates our motto, “Hiring America’s Veterans.” This raises our percentage of veterans employed to 89%.
- We also welcome our new family of employees at the National Ground Intelligence Command, and we wish them all a prosperous, rewarding and engaging term of employment with us.
- LRA welcomes aboard its new Vice President, Mr. James W. Berry. Mr. Berry is a retired Army Veteran who served 25 years and a recent retiree from the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA).
- LRA would also like to welcome our new Office Manager, Mrs. Jyia Lindsey and our Invoicing Manager, Ms. Courtney Foddrell. Both Ms. Foddrell and Ms. Lindsey are important additions to the LRA Headquarters team.